When university starts again....

18:33:00


This year is already the second year that I am studying at university. Normally at school I was not happy about the beginning of the new school year but since I am studying I really don´t have a problem with beginning again, because I like what I do.

Every time that I am not motivated I think about what my big goal is and why I decided to study and then I think: Hey girl, don´t give up, you can do that!

It is not always easy, no, it is really absolutely not easy to study. Because most people think that students just hang around and don´t do anything, but that is not right. We have to invest much time and nerves into university to get a positive grade on exams to not fail in the classes we have to go to. Sometimes you don´t have much time for your friends, even if you would really like to meet them.

But in my case - I don´t want to study forever and that is why I really try to be good at university and why I invest so much time in it
. I want to finish studying as soon as possible, which will be in 3 or 4 years, so that I can do a job where I can use what learn all day at university. Learning things is never the same as doing them in a job so it is my biggest goal to finish studying in an appropriate time and to find a job that I really like.

A job that fullfills me with happiness and that I want to get better in .

Make the best out of every day !

Yours, Nina

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Absolutely enjoyed reading this post. I love what I study but at the same time I also really want it to be over. It's just preparation for an actual job in the end, isn't it?

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment (: Yes I really share your opinion, it is preparation for the job you want to have.

      Love, Nina

      Löschen

Translate

Subscribe