10 facts about me

17:00:00

Hi everyone!


I tought that it would be a good idea to tell you a little bit more about me, hope you like it:

1. I am a 21 year old girl from Austria.

2. I am studying law at the moment but we will see what the future brings, because I am not always happy with the university system. Altough I do really like to study law, I am often very annoyed by the system of the exams and how everything works at university.

3. I am a real chocolate lover. There is no day without chocolate in my life ;)

4. I went to school for getting a nursery teacher but then I decided to do something else. I do really like to work with children and maybe some day I will work with children again, but right now I decided to learn different things and to make new experiences.

5. Traveling is one of my big passions as you already know and I cannot wait to travel again soon, when time and money make it possible for me.

6. I love to test new products that I don´t know yet. For example beauty products, when I have some new ones I try to test them as soon as possible.

7. Making other people, that are important to me, happy with some little presents or gestures is something that I really like.

8. Some years ago I decided to only be in contact with positive people who want to be in my life and to delete these alibi- relationships with superficial persons out of my life.

9. Blogging makes me super happy. Some people did not understand why I started it but I do really enjoy writing about different contents, meetings new people and making new experiences.

10. I always try to see the best in a person but sometimes when someone is really unkind to me I am really angry about that because I do not understand when people are unfriendly and rude to others because that is really not necessary. We live in a world where not everything is fine and where many people are not as happy as we are, so we should take care of us and should use our time useful.

Hope you liked my post about myself, if ou have any other questions, fell free to ask (:

Yours, Nina



You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Translate

Subscribe